Thank you from Four Paws
Four Paws would like to thank all our recent donors and sponsors for their very generous support recently. We have received so much support that we’re taking longer than usual to thank everybody personally. Please accept a group hug from all of our residents at the shelter. Without your ongoing support, our lives would’ve been so very different and we are so grateful for your kindness and support.
We currently depend exclusively on private donations, but we are hoping to gain the support of the public sector. With your generous donations, sponsorship and ongoing support, we are able to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home a great number of pets who would otherwise have led very different lives. We are also constantly working to upgrade and maintain our Shelter so that our rescued pets have the very best home before leaving us for their new homes. Please check out our Shelter Updates pages for updates on our ongoing projects.
We are extremely grateful for every single donation we receive and simply could not run our Shelter without your help. We convey our special thanks to the very special people and institutions below, and include in our thanks those of you who wish to remain anonymous. Please send us an email if we have somehow missed you from our list. We would love to include you in our thanks!
VERY SPECIAL THANKS!!
We are always so very grateful for each and every donation and offer of assistance we receive.
We are constantly amazed how kind and generous our supporters are and we would like to offer a very special tail-wag for the kind people listed below.
Please visit our Shelter Projects page to see how we are making use of your kind donations!
- Gina of ePETStore for her wonderful donation of loads of top quality pet food.
- Avanthi Parboosing for her amazing donation of cementing of the dogs’ area and 30 new Kennels to the value of R68,000.00. Click here for more information on her contribution to this wonderful project.
- Zarina Bassa for her kind donation of R10,000.00 towards Avanthi’s project of the cementing and supply of new kennels.
- Zain Bassa who, along with his school friends collected much-needed items for the pets at the shelter. Well done kids!
- Isometrix, who gave such amazing help with the French drain.
- Vicky, at Baby and Child Wellness Centre, for her most generous donation of blankets for the cats and dogs.
- Rob Mickel at the Indaba Hotel for his donations towards our projects and his ongoing monthly support of food & cat litter for our pets.
- CopyWrite Office National for their amazing donation of a water heater and to Shane of Shane’s Gas who did the installation. Clean dogs and bowls!
- The Witkoppen Residents for their very generous donation of food and blankets.
- Kira Bester and her mom for making/repairing all our cat beds and blankets.
- KwikBuild for donating 300 bags of cement.
- Di Slater for her ongoing support – this time a donation of 2000 bricks.
- Rayne McLeod for supplying all the labour for the concreting.
- Brian Wagner – Garden Networks and also a Witkoppen resident for supplying labour and donations for our cattery roof which is almost complete.
- Ashleigh and Leanne for their generous time in collecting donations as well as their own donations and delivering to our shelter.
- Vern from Vorns Life Guards for his donation of food.
To those of you who wish to remain anonymous, our grateful thanks and a big doggy-slobber kiss from our beloved shelter pets.
THANKS TO EACH AND ALL